Assumed Gulity

On: Thursday, March 31, 2011

1. Tell a story about a time you (or someone you know) was accused of something you didn’t do.

I was somewhere at the wrong time, and some kids did something wrong and they got caught, unfourtunley i was there an they told and called my mom and i got in trouble.

2. What is it about you that made someone assume that you were guilty? Your age? Gender? Skin color? Things you’ve done in the past? I hit some one and we was fighting and they blamed me when they started it, and they kept saying it was me and i got detention.

3. Have you ever assumed someone was guilty and later found out they were innocent? Tell the story. I saw some kid play fighting and i assumed the person who was winning started it and it was the other kids fault, i thought the bigger one was the bully.

0 comments on "Assumed Gulity"